IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
ATTENTION: This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the Website under the domain name http://www.sports-direct-international.com (Website) and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the Website. This notice is issued by Sports Direct International Plc (Company).
- ACCESSING SITE AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
- By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the Website immediately.
- The Company may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you.
- While the Company endeavours to ensure that the content on the Website is correct, the Company does not warrant the accuracy or the completeness of the content on the Website. The content is provided 'as is' and only for informational purposes. None of the content on the Website should be relied upon for trading purposes and is not intended to be used as advice. The Company may make changes to the content on the Website at any time without notice. The content on the Website may be out of date or inaccurate, and the Company makes no commitment to update the content or its accuracy. Users should seek independent expert advice before relying on any content on the Website and the Company shall not be responsible for any such reliance.
- The content on the Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with the Website on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Website.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for your own non commercial use on the following basis:
(a) no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
(b) no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
(c) the Company's copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all on Website content (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Company or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from the Website other than in accordance with clause 3.1 for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
- Subject to clause 3.1, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Company's prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- SERVICE ACCESS
- While the Company endeavours to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, the Company shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company's control.
- LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Should the Website link to third party websites such links are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. The Company has not reviewed any of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The Company therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- The Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website or its content), and any of the Company's group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
- Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit the Company's liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by negligence ; or
(b) fraud; or
(c) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
(d) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice (whether contractual or non contractual) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Sports Direct International Plc Registered Office
Brook Park East
Company No. 06035106
Issue Date: 1 October 2010